keep up to date and shop smarter with these apps…
- Like to Know It– Found your favorite bloggers for style inspiration on Instagram? The Like to Know It app allows you shop the looks they wear. After you sign up on the Like to Know It app and register your email, every photo you like on Instagram that has a Like to Know It link, will generate a ready to shop email to your inbox. The items the blogger has uploaded into the post will show up ready for you to shop. It’s a completely effortless way to track down the chicest pieces.
- Spring– This app has revolutionized the way I shop. Spring has partnered with many brands (of varying style and price point) and has an Instagram-like platform. Scroll through your feed and Spring learns your taste through your double taps. Best of all, it notifies me when something I liked goes on sale. Pieces I was on the fence about, suddenly end up in my closet when I see how much I’m saving! Spring also saves credit card info, so purchases are as easy as one click.
- The Hunt– Can’t find out where that piece you saw on that one blog was from? Not a problem for The Hunt! Upload a photo of what you’re looking for and let the community on The Hunt know if it’s the exact product or similar and let the feedback roll in. You can also browse through others’ feeds and help people find things. Spread the love!
- Stylebook– Envious of Cher Horowitz’ closet organization since 1995. It’s much easier to attain with modern technology. Categorize all of your carefully curated items and keep track of when you wear them and how to mix them all from your phone. Create packing lists and save them by trips for easier get-aways. Stylebook also gives you access to style experts and style guides to answer all of your fashion questions. Of course, yours truly is always here to answer your tough questions as well!
- Pose– Gives you weather appropriate style inspiration based on your location. You can also narrow your outfit inspo based on a specific event, for example, wedding guest outfit in Scottsdale, AZ this weekend. I just joined and I’m super excited to get involved in the Pose community!
- Stylekick– Stylekick has a tinder-like platform. Browse outfits and swipe left to keep going, down for shopping information and double tap for a like. The app gets to know your style based on your likes and creates a feed of all the lovely pieces you’re sure to love.