Most interesting looks i’ve stumbled on this week
- Matching set. Following the boost in popularity of the romper, the natural progression is a spike in matching sets. We’ll be seeing a lot of matching printed sets in stores soon, but I prefer the minimalistic chic take on the idea.
2. Adidas. I’m thrilled adidas is making a come back in women’s fashion. I lived in my Sambas when I was a kid and it makes me feel young and cool again (yes, I know these aren’t Sambas, they’re black Superstars).
3. Seriously, how comfy do these pants look?
4. Minimalistic. What can I say, I’m a creature of habit.
5. This color never grows old on me.
6. Interesting pocket details on this YSL skirt.
7. Simple chic.
8. Therese something about stepping into a pair of brogues that makes me feel cool and on top of the world. I’m not sure if it’s because I’ve loved these shoes since I was a kid or if it’s because of their androgyny lends masculinity in a way that says, “I can do anything.”
10. I’ve always favored asymmetry.