Whether you’re looking to balance your body type or just find suits that fit right and flatter you, the 2017 small bust swimsuit guide has you covered. You may not have had it easier in middle school (was anyone else a member of the IBTC?), but these days swimwear has a lot more to offer the gal with a smaller bust. We’ll take what we can get right ladies?
So what do I buy?
Half the battle is knowing which pieces to take in the dressing room and which ones should stay on the rack. @the_luxicon
Small Bust Swimsuit Guide: Styling Principles
- Structured pieces add shape to the bust.
- Flounces add volume and draw attention, so they will balance out the shape if the chest is smaller than the hips.
- Strappy tops and patterns also draw the eye up away from the hips.
- Fabrics that twist and shape the bust add dimension.
- Smaller prints look great on smaller girls.
- Stripes can be a great way to accentuate shape.
Small Bust Swimwear Picks: