Achieving the perfect professional hair blowout at home is not easy, until now. These simple techniques paired with the right tools have me looking like I walked out of the salon in just 10 minutes.
How To Do A Professional Blowout At Home:
Products Used to Achieve Professional Hair Blowout At Home:
- Revlon Hair Dryer with round brush attachment.
- Alterna Caviar Miracle Multiplying Volume Mist prep spray.
- Big Sexy Hair Root Pump root lifter.
- Crocodile Hair Clips for sectioning off hair.
At Home Blowout Tips:
- My hair dryer does not spin. If you use a spinning brush attachment, your hair is more likely to tangle.
- Dry hair in the opposite direction first, on your normal heat setting. This will add volume.
- Finish drying hair in the right direction using your regular heat setting.
- Set the style by hitting your hair with the cool setting and cooling it all the way through (in the direction that you want it to stay).
Shop Blowout Products:
What is your favorite time-saving hair tool? Comment below. I’m going to need a lot of time-saving tips after the baby comes!