Sometimes, heels just aren’t an option. There are days when being a nurse has taken it’s toll on me and I just can’t bring myself to slip into a pair of heels.
I’ve pooled some of the best looks on the internet for you for some flat inspiration.
- Menswear inspired looks are my favorite for work. Masculine shoes paired with well coifed hair and a classic outfit is perfection.
2. Lace up ballet flats elevate the staple basic pieces in your closet.
3. Don’t be afraid of pairing a nice dress with an oxford or a sneaker. You might be surprised how it turns out.
4. A fun design, like these Charlotte Olympia Kitten flats, can be a youthful addition to a classic ensemble.
5. The metallic flat is an eye catching stunner.
6. The menswear shoe combined with an ultra feminine silhouette has a modernity to it like no other look.
7. Sneakers are totally in right now and my feet are ever so thankful.
8. Basic black sneaks go with everything.
This Season’s Best Flats:
Freda Salvador Wish Laceless Handwoven Oxford, $425. I just ordered these beauties and I can’t wait for their arrival.
Freda Salvador, Wear Laceless D’Orsay Oxford, $385.
The Office of Angela Scott, Mr. Smith in Domino $495.
The Office of Angela Scott, Mr. Smith in Ocean, $475.
LD Tuttle, The Sway, $525. The back of this shoe folds in to become a slide.
United Nude, Rico Sport, $219.
M. Gemi, The Brezza, $248.
Charlotte Olympia, Cool Cats Slip On Sneaker, $495.
Vince, Nina d’Orsay Flat, $295.
Freda Salvador, Wit D’Orsay Oxford, $395.