It’s not easy shopping for office gift exchanges, and white elephant games when the budget is under $25. I feel badly handing over a gift I know will undoubtedly make it’s way through the realm of re-gifted joyless return. I’ve scoured the internet for days searching for 10 interesting under $25’s.
Ten Best Gifts Under $25
- Scratch off map, $16.93, for the frequent flyer.
2. Elsa Glass Tea Light Candle Holders,$7.95-12.95, for the minimalist.
3. Wine Carafe with Oak Stopper, $24.89 for the Wino.
4. Clowder Cat Scarf, $8 (psst, comes in beige, black and pink).
5. Rati Vase, $24.95, for the decorator.
6. Amco Rub Away Bar, $8, for the cook. Ok, this one may need some explaining. I own one of these and it’s amazing! I can cook with fish, garlic and onion, then wash with this steel bar and my hands no longer smell like the summer I spent as a short order cook, prepping food and slinging grease.
7. For the skin care enthusiast, Sephora Collection Mask It! Sheet mask set, $25.
8. Chealsea28 Sheer Dot Ankle Socks, $9, for the fearless friend who is not afraid of wearing socks with heels.
9. I’m silently correcting your grammar T-Shirt, $17, because we all have that friend. If you’re my friend, I’m correcting your grammar. Sorry.
10. Mindfulness Mug, $14, for the yogi in your life and because everyone loves a strategically placed curse word.